When it comes to raised beds, cedar is the premier choice for wood beds. We use wood that is sourced locally at a lumberyard. We can build your beds to any specifications. If you’re interested in a standard (and less expensive) 8′ by 4′ install, check the other listing.
We use top of the line cedar posts as well in our installations, as opposed to brackets or thin posts. It’s the right way to do it and makes your raised garden beds last for many, many years.
There are a number of add-ons to these beds that we can do, but are by no means required, including:
- Linseed oil treatment of the cedar
- Installation of landscape fabric at the bottom of the bed to aid in weed prevention
- Installation of wire mesh at the bottom of the bed to aid in keep rodents / critters prevention
- Staining / Painting, though this is much less common with cedar beds
NOTE: This listing is intended to give you an idea of the cost associated with cedar bed installation on a level surface. There might be more labor involved with steep inclines/declines, hills. We pride ourselves on our custom work, so contact us for an estimate. We’ll be competitive with anyone.
- Delivery (w/in 15mi 20017; small additional charge for further out), fabrication and installation of a standard 4 by 8 foot cedar raised bed
- All hardware and fasteners are included
- Optional (Fabric Liner, Mesh Liner, Linseed Oil Treatment, Staining)
- Soil delivery is not included as we have learned over time that every gardener has their own preferred mix. We can offer advice on a soil mixture if you would like as well.
We have expertise in installing gravity fed and pressurized drip systems with these beds as well. Our billing an invoicing is extremely transparent and we will notify you immediately if there is something at your home or place of business that might raise the price of the installation. If you have inquiries, email us, and send pictures too. It’s very helpful!